Location: Lisbon, Portugal – Up to 90% Travel
Contract Type: Project Contract (6 to 9 months)
We are looking for a Site Manager to work with a multi-disciplinary project team to execute the scope for robotics deployment projects.
As Site Manager you will have the overall responsibility for the installation of those projects, assigned by the responsible Project Manager. Operating autonomously, you must be able to manage complex project processes providing leadership and guidance to the entire site team and provide guidance to the costumer and the costumer representatives ensuring that any potential projects adjustments to the project are documented.
Key responsibilities include:
· Planning, scheduling, assigning work, and ensuring that activities comply with company policies and procedures, codes, and regulations.
· Monitoring product quality and customer relations and creating and implementing corrective actions as required to resolve problems.
· Consulting with the Project Manager and Client regarding designs, schedules, tooling, equipment utilisation, workflow, unique requirements of specific orders, costs, and safety.
Ensuring that all Ruibotics, client and general contractor health, safety and environmental policies and processes are complied with and that the health and safety of the entire team as well as visitors to the site is prioritised.
· Managing activities and initiating measures to ensure efficient operations and achieve long-term cost savings. Keeping up to date with new developments and technologies and directing subsequent investigations regarding their utilisation.
· Advising senior managers regarding improving quality and efficiency.
Responsible for training, coaching, and developing team members; including performance management and evaluation.
· Preparing and presenting manufacturing KPI report to senior managers.
· Advising less experienced colleagues in the more complex aspects of their assignments.
Skills & Experience required:
Engineering degree in a relevant technology Field (Robotics, Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanical engineering)
Degree in Project/Site Management, Graduate Certificate in Project/Site Management or Site Management Certification.
5+ years minimum in managing complex projects; ideally in the engineering, construction, logistics or e-commerce sectors.
You are well founded within logistics systems with focus on site-installation activities as well as commissioning and test procedures.
Strong relevant knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
You must be highly organized and possess a highly organized working methodology and be able to energize and motivate your colleagues.
Excellent problem-solving, reasoning, organisation, planning, teamwork,
· Good knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in commercial buildouts.
· Good knowledge of assembly, power up and verification of automated warehouse systems.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook, Microsoft Project knowledge as user, Cloud based databases user and management skills, AutoCAD Viewer and AutoCAD basic skills.
· Must possess the right to work in the country of employment & across the EEA; be willing and able to travel up to 90%.
· Possess a valid European driving licence.
Ruibotics Warehouse Solutions provide installation expert services to the main Robotics and Material handling OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), and End- Users.
The projects we engage range from Greenfields (new builds), Brownfields that might be retrofits, expansions of Robotic Fields, and engage in numerous PoC (Proof of Concept) with multidisciplinary teams from the most reputed OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) in the World.
You will be able to see and test in first-hand the latest Inventions, cutting edge advances in robotics, tech, and software.
Applications for this position have no deadline, as we will include candidates in the recruitment process on a continuous base, as we continually to grow our team.
Send Now your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Team of visionaries, join the Future. Join Ruibotics.